Camp Ladybug For Women

Camp Ladybug For Women
Camp Ladybug Cafe'
WE HAVE MOVED...
VISIT THE NEW CAMP LADYBUG BLOG AT http://campladybug.wordpress.com

Do you ever feel like somewhere between falling in love, getting married, raising a family, developing a career, taking care of parents, and trying to meet everyone's expectations of the superwoman you've become, that you lost something? Do you ever feel like you've put aside your own dreams, aspirations, hobbies, and sense of adventure for the sake of practicality? Do you long to sit quietly and relax without hearing your name called? It's time to reclaim yourself, take a break, and turn your focus and energy to yourself! It's time for Summer Camp for Moms and other weary women at Camp Ladybug for Women.















Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Marketing Blues

Well, the last several weeks have been spent listening to webinars, & attending seminars to learn about social - media marketing. I have come to the realization that I must BLOG, I must be consistent, dependable and interesting and attract readers. I need to blog frequently so that my ranking will rise to the top of Google's search pages. I must Tweet on Twitter, I must have a page on FACEBOOK! Have I checked my URL for SEO? And how about those Meta Tags, am I using good words for people to find me? So many questions and rules to follow, most of which are stated in some foreign computer language that half the time I don't understand. Talk about peer pressure! You need Friends on Facebook to endorse you, strangers on Twitter to follow you... we used to call this stalking, but today this is a coveted status; to have many followers peeking in on your business and status and what you ate for dinner. Why am I doing all this? Well you see, I dreamed of a summer camp for women. A place where we could relax and leave all our worries behind for a few days of self indulgence, to swim, read, create art, sing, sit around a campfire, enjoy a massage or reiki treatment, do WHATEVER we want for just a few days. Replenish and rejuvenate our weary spirits and souls enjoy the peace and quiet of the woods at Central Oak Heights and have some fun! So, I say " on my honor I will try to post a blog on a regular basis to invite the world to find my summer camp." ~ Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment