Camp Ladybug For Women

Camp Ladybug For Women
Camp Ladybug Cafe'
WE HAVE MOVED...
VISIT THE NEW CAMP LADYBUG BLOG AT http://campladybug.wordpress.com

Do you ever feel like somewhere between falling in love, getting married, raising a family, developing a career, taking care of parents, and trying to meet everyone's expectations of the superwoman you've become, that you lost something? Do you ever feel like you've put aside your own dreams, aspirations, hobbies, and sense of adventure for the sake of practicality? Do you long to sit quietly and relax without hearing your name called? It's time to reclaim yourself, take a break, and turn your focus and energy to yourself! It's time for Summer Camp for Moms and other weary women at Camp Ladybug for Women.















Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The List con't

Hazel - who encouraged the wearing of bright beautiful colors



Mary Russin - I admired her big bold earrings for years and finally decided I could wear them too



Rose - She asked the question " so, tell me how do you feel right now?"



Alicia - For introducing me to Rose and sharing her love of horses with me

Emily and Ellie my ganddaughter - who giggle and squeal and fill my heart with joy as they dance in my kitchen to Loretta Lynn singing A Good Ole Country Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment